2007 PSE Octane

2007 PSE Octane, adjustable DL from 25 to 30 inches, 50 - 60lbs (maxes out at 63lbs). 1 year old H&M custom strings, peep, kisser and D loop. Includes Bow Rattler, Whisker Biscuit and bow sling. Bow has been hunted with for the last 2 seasons, was purchased as a left over in 2008. I would put this bow in 8 out of 10 condition due to a couple of nicks in the finish from the stabilizer and sight. The cam had a small bur, which slightly wore one serving, but I took the bur off with a small rat tail file last year. $250 or possible trade for recurve

DSC_6735.jpg

DSC_6736.jpg

DSC_6737.jpg

DSC_6738.jpg

DSC_6739.jpg

DSC_6740.jpg

DSC_6741.jpg

DSC_6742.jpg

HAHAHA, these people are driving me nuts telling me they will buy then backing out at the last minute. I get offers while I tell them I will hold it that I have to turn down. Then, once they back out, I contact the other guy and they already pulled the trigger on another bow.  :;)

hold it for the guy that gets you paypal first.  people on craigslist are the same way.  so i tell them to put a deposit down on paypal.  even if refund them the deposit, im only out 60 cents, instead of whatever.

• 2 weeks later...