the 4th of July - whatcha all doin.....

Yes sir. Even though we put together a nice catch, it is really sad how bad the fishery has become. Every year there seems to be less fish around and the window to catch them just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Hopefully they stick around for a while, unlike last year. I’m not holding my breath. 
Yup. I grew up during the moratorium. I don't think I even saw a Striper until I was in my late 20s. I thought they were a mythical fish. I hope we don't go back to those days.

I have noticed that the fish have become more finicky. During the boom after their recovery, it seemed like you could throw a bunker chunk in and pull one out five minutes later no matter time of day, tide, etc. Now, I don't really have much luck but flood tide at night.

Good luck the rest of the summer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think I asked you this last year but where do you sit? 

I kept my eye open for you as we walked in and out but its hard to find people in that mass.
We were sitting on pleasant Ave. A little past Elm PL. I was looking for you, TF, Sodfather...but like you said that's almost impossible with the masses of people.

They ended up closing roads a little early this year so we can some difficulty getting over to Lancaster Knives where we park an meet up with friends.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

We were sitting on pleasant Ave. A little past Elm PL. I was looking for you, TF, Sodfather...but like you said that's almost impossible with the masses of people.

They ended up closing roads a little early this year so we can some difficulty getting over to Lancaster Knives where we park an meet up with friends.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ahhh, I walk up Holland to Pleasant then head west so I miss you by a block

• Like 1