Vizsla

diplomat019

Im in Miami for another week.  I was going with my kids to pet stores to look at dogs.  Long story short there was a vizsla.  8months.  Lady said it was $500 but could go lower. She said the rest of the vizslas sold but this one hasnt. I would seriously consider driving back with the dog if somebody wanted it.  That price is too good to pass.  I wish i could buy it but i cant. And I hate seeing that dog in a store.  If I had to guess the dog wasn’t linebred, but they have it in their genes. If somebody was 100% serious and I could physically drive it back to ny (hudson valley) then I would really consider doing that.  Let me know. 

• Like 1

Im in Miami for another week.  I was going with my kids to pet stores to look at dogs.  Long story short there was a vizsla.  8months.  Lady said it was $500 but could go lower. She said the rest of the vizslas sold but this one hasnt. I would seriously consider driving back with the dog if somebody wanted it.  That price is too good to pass.  I wish i could buy it but i cant. And I hate seeing that dog in a store.  If I had to guess the dog wasn’t linebred, but they have it in their genes. If somebody was 100% serious and I could physically drive it back to ny (hudson valley) then I would really consider doing that.  Let me know. 

Vizslas have become a very popular Westchester (3S) dog. Never saw once since my Uncle’s passed over 30 years ago...now there’s one in every corner it seems. Great dogs that can run all day!!! Kind gesture Diplo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk