Guess who!

fadetoblack188

I have the same dilemma at times.  I think, geeze, he is a pretty nice buck now but if I wait a year or two, he will be like one of those Steuben County monsters WNY Bowhunter posts ALL THE TIME.  Then I think, but he ain't bad now.  lol  Sometimes the excitement of the hunt just gets to me and I kill one I planned to pass or of similar size.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  And, more importantly, don't regret your decision.

• Like 2

I have this same dilemma. I've seen some nice bucks walking around on cam. Some of them are nice now but would be great in another year or two. In a perfect world I'd like to sit back and watch them grow. But then I wonder if they'd make it. There's a lot of pressure in my area and nothing is a sure thing. If given a good opportunity, I think the likelihood of me pulling the trigger is pretty high. Especially later in the season.. Either way good luck! And like Moog said, don't regret your decision.

Edited by Bolt action

X3 on the dilemma.have a 10pt i got a cam and a recent 6 pt that i like the high tall rack.bow season is quiet around me but gun not soo much.dont think id pass on the 6pt if he have me the opportunity during bow but then again not sure haha!be happy with whatever you take.he would be a go for me too!!!

WGI_0014 (4).JPG

WGI_0013.JPG

• Like 1