Deer toe bones and hooves

crappyice

@dinorocks shared his method with me. You cut off the deers legs just above the knee and put them in a bucket of tepid water and place it in front of your furnaces hot air return. Sometime in late spring you empty the bucket into a colander in the sink of your master bath and wallah! 4 deer "sharks teeth". Youre welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[mention=8872]dinorocks[/mention] shared his method with me. You cut off the deers legs just above the knee and put them in a bucket of tepid water and place it in front of your furnaces hot air return. Sometime in late spring you empty the bucket into a colander in the sink of your master bath and wallah! 4 deer "sharks teeth". Youre welcome.

Something smells fishy with this process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

[mention=8872]dinorocks[/mention] is slammed at work but text to say he’ll go over process along with tanning when time allows 

You mean he didn’t simply confirm the process of allowing the bone soup to simmer for a year in the basement next to Mama’s laundry room and then strain soup in the tub? Shocking!!!

• Like 1

[mention=8872]dinorocks[/mention] is slammed at work but text to say he’ll go over process along with tanning when time allows 

You mean he didn’t simply confirm the process of allowing the bone soup to simmer for a year in the basement next to Mama’s laundry room and then strain soup in the tub? Shocking!!!

Let the man reply please, then I’ll be accepting your apologies. How are those legs coming along anyway??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Let the man reply please, then I’ll be accepting your apologies. How are those legs coming along anyway??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still sitting outside awaiting “The_Real_dinorocks” verdict...or his divorce attorney’s number after my wife discovers what i am going to try!!