Verizon Smartphone

SFD33

Alright, my Droid crapped out on me for again last night (thank God for insurance) and I'm looking for a new phone. I have to stay with Verizon because I am grandfathered in for the unlimited data plan ad do not want to loss that. What do you have and how do you like it?

Lets hear the good the bad the ugly.

Ive had the Samsung Fascinate, dont get it, all kinds of issues with lockups, GPS services not working properly, etc. They really screwed the pooch with their last couple of software updates. I now have a Droid X and its pretty much flawless. The Droid X2 is a little snappier with the dual core processor and additional memory. The Droid Incredible is also a good phone if you dont want the larger screen. The HTC Thunderbolt is also a great phone, and is 4G, which is nice and fast on the internet, but it is a bit on the heavy side. The new Motorola 4G Droid X replacement will be coming out soon as well.

I would not take an iphone even if they paid me to. Well, maybe if they paid me.

Im waiting to accidentally break my X until the new X3 comes out along side the iphone 5. The new X has a slightly bigger screen, 4G and front and back cameras. Its supposed to get an upgraded camera as well. Google bought Motorola's mobile phone division, so I wonder who is going to have the best Droid phone out from now on.... :biggrin:

You want a smart phone thats is a hunters and fishermans best friend? Casio's Gzone comando. Water proof, dust proof shock proof glass is shatterproof. I have owned nothing but the vitualy indestructable Gzone phones from verizon since they first came out. I now have the camando and its the cats ass. touch screen, lots of apps, compass, temperature, lots of other stuff, picture is just as good as an Iphone to boot. I ran mine over the other day with the log trailer full of about 1 and 1/2 cords of wood and you wouldnt now it. I love it for its waterproofing as well. No worries about rain or dropping it in the water either. I actually wash mine in the sink when it gets dirty. Trust me you will love it.