Just noticed

Geno C

that its starting to get darker soon now? i wonder if its the over cast or if its really getting darker sooner? last time i took note it was dark at around 820ish, its now dark at 7:45

usually the first 2 weeks of bow legal shooting time is around 7ish from what i remeber or right before 7, (first 2 weeks or so of Oct)

wow now you know the time is nearing!

Go to work? During Hunting season? Whats wrong with you people? When your the boss and owner you get to take the hunting season off well unless its raining out. lol

hmm that could make for a interesting season. i might just open my own business to experience it. maybe ill do a lemonade stand or something lol jk

Go to work? During Hunting season? Whats wrong with you people? When your the boss and owner you get to take the hunting season off well unless its raining out. lol

Amen brother. It's the best working for yourself! I schedule all my appointments with clients mid-week during hunting season so I can take long weekends and get some hunting done.

It was the best thing I ever did and yet the worst thing I ever did lol. Discipline is tough. I have actually set myself up fairly good. I need to be working 1 week a month to service a few particular accounts. Once those are done I schedule work to fill the gaps between those accounts. The problem is I work hard for my service business and my maple business and all the stuff that needs to be done for a country home owner. When Im not working I feel really guilty about it and have a hard time relaxing and am constantly thinking I shoud be turning wrenches or cutting more firewood or hanging more tubing something. This year Im hunting atleast 15 full days a month from opening northern tier to the close of souther tier and Im going to feel guilty about it every second. And to think I am actually in the process of yet another business adventure to diversify finacials for my future. Trust me no one wants to work for me Burmjohn. Im a one of those guys that it has to be done my way. I really dont know where I got that from or why I am. Tried hard to not be like that but it just overtakes my mind. Employees work represent me and my business and when they mess up or show the potential to mess up I have to shove them aside and do it myself. I have told a few guys that if you can take critisism and can handle getting pushed to the side while I do it for you, you wil have an easy job and little work to do as I do it for you lol.

Back on topic. The leaves have really started to change here at home, the nights are cooler, days are shorter, salmon are coming up the river to spawn, and that smell of the first whiffs of fall are all like seeing a naked lady for the first time in your life and not knowing what to do with yourself is the only way I can describe the feeling of the fall hunting season around that corner.