Sloppy shooter

fasteddie

I was commenting on the stupidity of whoever the shooter was that left it on the ground !

I don't think you will find too many that would disagree with you. In fact even the guy that did it would probably have to agree if it had been pointed out to him. Some people just plain don't think. Kind of scary to think those people have guns in their hands ..... lol.

Doc

Lets face it there are slobs in the shooting sports too.Its a shame.

As to what to do with misfired rounds collect them and take them to the next PETA picnic in your area and throw them in the BBQ and RUN!!!!!

Not to sure I would call him a slob, maybe he was just not thinking. Lots of people don't think a 22 is dangerous because its so small and don't think twice about tossing them around there yrd. Scary I know! I had a room mate once that would shoot of my back porch, he use to toss his Duds down in the yrd off the porch untill I started finding them. I asked him what would happen if I hit one with the lawn mower. He said he didn't even think of that and went out and scoured the grass and came up with 15. I still wince every time I mow over that spot. It's been yrs but they are still live rounds just waiting for someone to hit them just right.

My managers son who was 12 at the time went to a friends house for a bon fire one time and the owner of the houses son found a dud 22  laying on the  ground by the fire and kids being kids tossed it in the fire. Well of course it went of and the bullet went in just above my managers sons knee. Talk about a mess with the authorities when you bring a 12 yr old into the hospital with a bullet wound to the leg.