Bulk meat sales

Swamp_bucks

I don't know how many here are near Bainbridge but a store there called Pine Ridge has some great bulk meat sales every now and then.  They will send you a text message when a new deal is up so you can order.  I just bought 80lbs of chicken for $80.  Only catch is you have to break to seal/wrap it yourself it comes in boxes just have to make your own portion size. Great deals if anyone's interested just need to go to their website to get put on  the text list.  Picture is of today's deals.

Screenshot_20200410-161208.png

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Los Lobos said:

Copy that.   Stop there every time I visit KJS Gun Shop.  Great deals and good prices.

Also up the road on 7, The Frog Pond has great deals on vegetables, meats, flowers, and some live fowl.  Shop there about once a month.

I bought my first gun from kjs when I was 12.  Well my cousin bought it for me. I try to stop in and see him  a couple times a year.  He also gets all the ammo my dad orders online shipped to him.

It is a neat little store run by mennonite. We always go there and then hop over to frogs pond.  Nice that it's only 15 mins from the house.

Edited by Swamp_bucks

50 minutes ago, Belo said:

googles bainbridge.

dammit

Ha me too , hey it’s only about 3 hours each way , if we drive together and each buy 2 or 3 hundred pounds it may work . But since there’s zero Troopers on the roads and many seem to be doing 90, we may cut it down to 2 hours .

• Like 2

Ha me too , hey it’s only about 3 hours each way , if we drive together and each buy 2 or 3 hundred pounds it may work . But since there’s zero Troopers on the roads and many seem to be doing 90, we may cut it down to 2 hours .
Yeah right! I saw 4 of them in a quarter mile stretch on 684. Three had cars pulled over and the fourth was in the hiding spot to steal from their next victim

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Haha 1