Trail Cam Mounting

DTG3k

I plan on placing trail cams out on a property i have hunt permission on. The cameras i have came with bungee cords for mounting. But i think those are kinda useless. What do you guys use to mount your cameras? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I used to have a couple Wildgame Innovations cams that used the bungees. I was constantly breaking,loosing, and overstretching them. On those cams I started using 3" drywall screws through the bungee holes. Nice solid mount to the tree and a little more security comfort assuming not everybody usually carries a screwdriver with them. Worked good enough for my peace of mind.

Hi DTG3k

Look on my website (Home Page) http://www.camonlinestore.com/Home_Page.php

You will see some trail camera Lock Boxes mounted to a tree using lags bolts along with the Master Lock Python cable lock. The boxes are made by CamLock Box which I'm a dealer for them, just about any commercial trail camera has a box built for it.

Just to give you some other ways to mount cameras there is also a Universal Swivel Bracket mount available.

If need anymore help, just let me know. Hope this helps you with your set up. B)