fatal shooting in st lawrence county last evening.

bubba

NFA...kind of difficult to make the test to hard....we have 11 and 12 year olds taking it. I honestly believe that safety for most hunters goes like this.

New hunters are very safe because they are a little nervous and it is so new. They follow the instruction they got.

Old experienced hunter a mostly safe because they have seen and heard of all the things that can go wrong.

I think it is the hunters in the hunters that are just coming out of the New hunter stage that could pose the biggest threat. It is that comfortable feeling that allows us the get copmplacent and that is the danger zone. This can always happen to all types of hunters but just like the bow hunting instructor said that gave me my course....the new hunters and very experienced hunters aren't the ones with a high liklihood of wounding the deer. It is the hunter that has a few years under his belt and thinks he is better than his ability is. the 35 yard shot looks doable. Probably the same in anything from driving to hunting to workign construction.

Promise me one thing Bubba...

If I get shot and killed make sure that idiot gets a cell with your gay twin in prison...

Promise me one thing Bubba...

If I get shot and killed make sure that idiot gets a cell with your gay twin in prison...

a haha hilarious. Why the inference I am gay?

That is a ref you are straight and I am asking for your opposite...

got ya I can prolly do that. First a tattoo on his butt that says entrance. My Brother is in prison. He may be gay by now. H have not spoke to him in over 7 years.

• Like 1

I was kidding for sure. When does camp open.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I was kidding for sure. When does camp open.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It actually never closes. It is a year round place. Some guys use it in winter to snowmobile. Then I am there pretty uch every weekend sometime. It is only 18 miles from my house, so it is convenient.

• 2 months later...

FINAL UPDATE

It was just on the news this guy plead to criminally negligent homicide. Sentenced to 6 months in county jail 10,000 in restitution and 5 years probation. Seems kind of slight to me. Just wanted to close it out.