dropped my gun & scope is off ?

7MAG

well I dropped the sucker and knocked the scope last week , I went to the range ( didnt have much time ) and it was off way off . 7" low & 3.5" right . I adj it back to 2.5" high and centered .

my question is do you guys think I should send the scope back to Bausch & lomb to get checked ? or shoot a few more rounds ? it seems to hold a good group but not as tight of a pattern as before .

prior groups at 100 yds off the bench were .75" now there 1.5" .

I did retighten everything and Im using federals 150 NBT (store bought) . so more shooting , I can deal with that . thank you for giving me a bit of relief because I really thought it was messed up .

and it is a Bausch & Lomb scope . here is a little info on them , http://www.rifle-scope-guide.com/bausch-and-lomb-scopes/ . the scope in the pic looks like mine .

thanks again , 7MAG

me too , because I never would have looked it up . I glad everyone thinks its ok .

I really like that scope a lot its crystal clear and on my encore Im 15 for 15 one shot one kill . closest being a yote at 18yds and a elk at 258yds .

thanks again 7MAG ...