WTB 330 body gripping traps

I was notified last week that the creek we cross to get into camp is dammed up and flooding by some beavers. Well I have a DEC nuisance permit and it will be game on come opening weekend. So I was wondering if anyone has any 330's that they would want to sell.  I am in the Rochester area but will meet. 

holler if you have any. 

I know I have some 220s Bob. Let me check tomorrow to see if there are some 330s in that lot I picked up from CabinFever? If there is, I'll figure a way to get em out to ya. How many do you need?

I just checked the list, 280 is the biggest we got. 

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, G-Man said:

I actually use to catch them with #2 double coils on a slide wire ,  with nuisance permit just cut hole in damn set trap, they will be there in 30 min . Slide down wire and drowned..

I've got some MB 650's that I was gonna set for drowners. I know there are 3 channels they run becasue they use the same ones every time they move in there. a 330 would guard them perfectly and I was gonna set the dam break with the 650's. I have no idea how many there are currently but it usually ends up being a pair that move in that creek every couple years. 

• Like 1