trout fishing

Red

well i havent been out trout fishing since last spring. with this nice weather and my uncle sending me pics of the fish hes catching every other day im packing up the truck and heading out to holland for a few hrs of trout fishing hopefully when i get back ill be posting some pics and not a sob story about how the fish werent biting today lol

its a really long stream but only about 10' across from one shore to the other. my uncles been nailing them on small spinners fro 11am-2pm each day. today ended up being a bust it wasnt even worth taking the pole out of the truck it ended up being way to windy.

Edited by Red

went trout fishing today the water was high and a little merky and didnt have any luck but it was really peaceful about an r into fishing 7 deer came running down the hill and into the creek about 20 yards from me and my uncle as soon as they seen us they stopped dead in their tracks it was very cool to see.

my unle keeps what he catches but i mostly catch and release. im looking for work right now so i figure i may as well spend as enjoy a few hrs a week shed hunting and fishing then the rest of the time i like to hang with my 2 little ones as much as i can before i find a new job.

a few days ago i went fishing with my uncle we decided to fish our way down stream well this morning my uncle sent me a pic saying we went the wrong way hes having luck up stream today he caught 3 in under an hr.

post-1581-0-03643500-1328727249.jpg

post-1581-0-40295500-1328727281.jpg