tattoos related to hunting and fishing

Red

the first pic is my very first tat a deer i got on my chest it the day i turned 18 the rest are on my back they are a little stretched since ive gain some weight since ive gottem them lol. the back piece is about 40% complete but i havent added anything to it in a few years since ive had a couple of kids.

I have been thinking about doing a hunting related tattoo. My buddy bili vegas is on inkmaster on spike tv and i have a tattoo he started a few years ago that i want finished but i have been debating what to do next. Nice tats you have there

lol i can relate to that i always did my home work on the tat shops and the artist before i got a tat but when my brother was 16 or 17 i wanted to take him for a tat for his bday but my usual guy was closed for the night and i knew it was get him in the chair that night or he would chicken out. well we went to a shop down the street and i wasnt familiar with the guy then my brother said he wanted to see me get a tat first so the nice brother i was i got a tat a dam it came out looking like a screwed up cartoon character it was suppose to be a killer clown. i went back to the shop later that week to bitch at him then i found out he was deported back to canada who the heck gets deported to canada lol