DIY Bow Wrist Sling

I made my first bow wrist sling. I just have to attach it to the leather piece that came with the existing sling on my bow. It cost me $3 for 10' black & $3 for 10' orange paracord (550) on Ebay and it only took about 1 hour to make tonight. But after making it, I realized I should have bought 20' of black and 20' of orange. It may not be long enough to attach. Oh well, I may just have to buy some more and make another one or two or three . . .

5fb6fd9a.jpg

It's actually a little bit more difficult than it seems. It took a while to start the braid, not sure which string goes where but once you get the braid started it should be go along much easier.

I actually bought 10' of black and 10' of orange and the sling came out too short. Last night I ordered another 50' of black, 50' chocolate brown, 50' wine and 50' emerald green. I want to make a camo looking one for myself and one for my brother.

It's actually a little bit more difficult than it seems. It took a while to start the braid, not sure which string goes where but once you get the braid started it should be go along much easier.

I actually bought 10' of black and 10' of orange and the sling came out too short. Last night I ordered another 50' of black, 50' chocolate brown, 50' wine and 50' emerald green. I want to make a camo looking one for myself and one for my brother.

Please put up a picture of the camo ones when you are done, would love to see. Maybe you could make a few extras and sell them????

for any of you that like these and do wnat to make them your self or can figure out how to make them (my wife actually helps me with the center part). send me a p.m. and i can make them and send them out to you. price is VERY reasonable.....$10 without the leather and $12 with the leather. was making them for a local bow shop before the season but since season is over, he hasnt had the need for restocking yet.

for any of you that like these and do wnat to make them your self or can figure out how to make them (my wife actually helps me with the center part). send me a p.m. and i can make them and send them out to you. price is VERY reasonable.....$10 without the leather and $12 with the leather. was making them for a local bow shop before the season but since season is over, he hasnt had the need for restocking yet.

Hey now trying to get in on my business i see! Jk lol.

• 7 months later...