Leupold VXIIc 3x9x40

jhog1

I have a Leupold Vari-X II 3x9x40 stainless scope.This scope was very lightly used and in mint condition.

If your not familiar with Leupolds they are a very high quaity scope, garranteed for life, you do not have to be the original owner.

I also have a the Stainless leupold rings for $10

Leup2.jpg

Leup.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I saw this posted on the 24Hourcampfire and it was sold?? Not positive though..................

Yeah,found it a million pages friggin back. Nice when some IDIOT dont know how to keep up on a thread. Total IDIOT in my book. Yeah,I'm pissed.

That's a pricks trick for not letting others know you have it listed other places and then,not letting anyone know it has sold. Their wont be any appologies here.

Thanks for the heads up Lawdwaz.

Edited by Single_shot

Sorry I got your panties in a bunch I was away just got back last night and yes it is sold pending funds .

I replied to your PM.

Just nice to know ahead of time that an item is listed on multiple venues.I did not know it was listed elsewhere and thought I had the item,so yes,my Joe Boxers were a wee tight.

I replied to your PM.

Just nice to know ahead of time that an item is listed on multiple venues.I did not know it was listed elsewhere and thought I had the item,so yes,my Joe Boxers were a wee tight.

We dont have rules about items not being posted on other sites while on this one. People shouldnt assume they have dibs on any items until they make an actual agreement with a seller.