I'm in Utica for a soccer state cup game.

First-light

Pretty nice drive from Long Island. Playing SDA UTICA 04 BLASTERS. They are ranked #2 we are #3. Should be a great game to move to the final 4. Really enjoyed the country side once we turned west from Albany. Also a spectacular sunset today!

• Like 6

Just got back home. What a great game. We had the advantage all game but the scored was 0-0 after regulation time. My Daughter hit the post and had a few other good shots. We went through two 15 min OT still no score. Now it was up to PK's to determine who wins. We beat them with a score 4-3. Great fields and parents/volunteers who worked the game. We felted welcomed. Now aside from winning the game I was really intrigued by the scoreboard. I talked to the fellas who ran it after the game. It's the only one in NYS. Made out in the midwest. They didn't even know what graphic was going to show up for PK's that's how new it is. The thing has it all. Some picts below. 

IMG_0388.jpeg

64227801113__5BC3C900-D08F-43B9-A6B3-51D96E9B0D3F.jpeg

• Like 3

Back up to Albany for a league game we won 3-2. Went east on the way home and hit the Teconic. What a nice ride. Now the State cup finals are slated for June 5th. We should be there but also are SAT and ACT tests. Don't you think they talk!

• Like 2