Wildgame Innovations iR4CG Game Camera?

brudaman340

• 2 weeks later...

I have two Wildgame iR4C and they both take good Night and day time pictures. The trigger speed is fast about 2 seconds or less, all pictures the deer has been in the photo.

I just bought a Wildgame iR4CG. Any feed back on the External Battery Pack? If anyone is using one let me know how it's working out for you.

post-1284-131455322582_thumb.jpg

post-1284-131455322603_thumb.jpg

post-1284-131455322621_thumb.jpg

post-1284-13145532264_thumb.jpg

Sits, The two iR4 that I have are the newer models. But I will let you know if I have any issues with the battery compartments falling apart. I did buy the iR4CG last saturday and it is a kit that came with the External Battery Pack and two 2GB SD cards for $129.99 at Gander Mountain, Great Deal. But one of the SD cards does not work so I am calling Wildgame Innovations today to have them send me another card. I am going to by another External Battery Pack for my other iR4C camera soon. So far I have had no issues with either cameras. I will Post more pictures as I get them.

I bought an IR4 last November and I ran it for a month.  Then I put it back out in April and ran it for a month.  Took great pics.  Then the batteries got low.  When I put new batteries in the camera did not work right when it was upright.  I knew that I had filled out the warantee card so I called them.  Their words, "Sounds like you have a short, send it back and we will give you a new one."  I was very surprised with response.  I sent it out and in about 3 weeks I got a new camera and its in the food plot right now.  I give them an A+ for customer service!