6.8 SPC2 and Vortex Hog Hunter

So still cleaning out a bit and I have 2 6.8 SPC2 uppers.   This has a 20” stag varminter barrel (very accurate) and upper receiver.   I upgraded the handguard to a 2A armament ultra light with M lok attachment options.   It also includes the BCG but will require a swap to a 6.8 bolt (takes 5 min).   

it is mated to a vortex hog hunter.   Really great scope. 

This combo is great for deer and predators.  

I also have plenty of ammo to sell if needed and if needed, I could work out a lower for a complete rifle.  no need for FFL unless lower is also needed.

$495 for upper with BCG

$275 for hog hunter.  

$725 for combo with picatinny Mount.  All plus actual shipping costs. 

543C9F2B-C016-488D-BC97-D0F11E85749E.jpeg

1129F63F-82C8-42CF-A796-049ED6114D81.jpeg

087C5D46-038C-4D97-A594-7B0EEAC3ACDB.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry about a dumb question, what do you mean by the following:

"  It also includes the BCG but will require a swap to a 6.8 bolt (takes 5 min).   ?

Wont the included bcg work from this option? 

$495 for upper with BCG

Lastly how much ammo at what price?

Edited by suburbanfarmer

13 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Sorry about a dumb question, what do you mean by the following:

"  It also includes the BCG but will require a swap to a 6.8 bolt (takes 5 min).   ?

Wont the included bcg work from this option? 

$495 for upper with BCG

Lastly how much ammo at what price?

The included bolt carrier group will work but has a 223 bolt installed.  The 6.8 bolt alone can be purchased and installed in this carrier group.  Here is an example:

https://sandersarmoryusa.com/product/6-8-spc-mpi-tested-black-nitride-bolt-head-with-phos-extractor/

The installation is only removing a cotter pin sliding the 223 bolt out and putting the 6.8 bolt in.   I only have one bcg with a 6.8 bolt already installed and need it for my other upper.  If you are concerned about swapping the bolt, I am happy to do it for you if you buy one.  

If you are interested, feel Free to PM regarding ammo.  I have several different types of hornady ammo for both predator and deer.   If you are buying the upper, it will be $25/box which is about what I paid for it.   

22 hours ago, moog5050 said:

The included bolt carrier group will work but has a 223 bolt installed.  The 6.8 bolt alone can be purchased and installed in this carrier group.  Here is an example:

https://sandersarmoryusa.com/product/6-8-spc-mpi-tested-black-nitride-bolt-head-with-phos-extractor/

The installation is only removing a cotter pin sliding the 223 bolt out and putting the 6.8 bolt in.   I only have one bcg with a 6.8 bolt already installed and need it for my other upper.  If you are concerned about swapping the bolt, I am happy to do it for you if you buy one.  

If you are interested, feel Free to PM regarding ammo.  I have several different types of hornady ammo for both predator and deer.   If you are buying the upper, it will be $25/box which is about what I paid for it.   

Bump for your sale

My season is over before it even began. Fell off a ladder, broke left humerus and 3 ribs :(

GLWS

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...