Big buck contests?

REDNECK4LIFE32

Anyone on here in a big buck contest? Our 2 local American legions have a annual bi buck contest. $10 to join have a chance to win 5 or 6 times. Goes by weight big buck, big bear, big doe. Little buck and a drawing of all the hunters who didn't get anything. Usually a gun drawing and a wild game pot luck in January with people bringing in and displaying there taxidermy. Great time right after new years the rabbit derby season starts by weight 1st place $300 2nd $200 3rd $100. Also 50/50s helps out local hunting clubs with leases $10 to join plus 2 home cooked meals both Saturdays and Sundays.Anyone else join or have these around? Local gun shops do it too. Some have weekly drawings and usually money or a gun.

I used to do one at a local archery shop but they closed. I brought in my 7 pt to just see cause you never know and I ended up winning smallest buck cause only guys brought in two 9 points.  Another guy that was in shop when I was picking up money says "damn it I should have brought my 4 point in!".  But I won like $75.