I have Covid!

First-light

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thanks. I wish we had a Wegmans nearby. 

I've called everyplace that I can think of and no one has any til at least wed. And that's the ones I could thru on the phone to.  

I'm still looking . Maybe better chance of finding one Monday. 

Wish you were closer. Wife is medical and we have piles of them laying around. 

• Like 1

So got in for a test today and it was negative. 

But at this point was actually hoping it was covid and be over it. 

So they took a rapid test, came out to the truck and it's -7 degrees. Then came back out in 45 minutes to tell me I am negative. But they suggest if I don't feel better in 24 hours or so to call my Dr and get tested again. Lol 

What the hell.... I had a test scheduled already for Thursday and no fever yet today. So will prob take that test and then hopefully back to work on Friday.

If not covid dunno what it is but haven't been out sick 2 days straight since I've worked. And wouldn't be out now except protocol is if you have a fever you can't work and must be fever free for 72 hours. 

So planning on going back to work on Friday if no further issues. Guess I have to use some of my 450 hours of sick this week. And still not too sure I don't have it. But whatever. It will be 5 days since symptoms started too.  

But was hoping to get it over with....