More baby chucks..

wooly

Here's another batch I found along a roadside ditch today in a little better light. These guys looked a little older than the others and were already developing attitudes....and teeth! Sure doesn't take long for them to out-grow their cuteness.

When I tried to push one along with my foot out of the tall grass, he started snarling and snapping like a rabid coon and just about ran up my leg,lol!

CSC_0165_filtered-1.jpg

CSC_0138_filtered.jpg

CSC_0135_filtered-1.jpg

CSC_0130_filtered.jpg

CSC_0129_filtered.jpg

CSC_0134_filtered.jpg

CSC_0137_filtered-1.jpg

CSC_0139_filtered-1.jpg

CSC_0144_filtered.jpg

Beautiful pics...nasty little creatures...kill em kill em all I say....Can you tell I've fallen in a hole or two...lost a tractor tire ??...hhmmm

This reminds me of when I managed a pet store...the owns would go down south to these auctions...animal actions...ppl could buy rats to giraffes at these things...The owner and her two daughter would always come back with some thing illegal :fie: .....Anyhow to my amazement and I have to say humor because I wasn't nice about it..... razzed the hell out of them...one daughter said " I got a great deal on a baby ground hog" She was so pleased...So I started laughing and said you spent $50.00 for a wood chuck!!!....hell I'd would have trapped the 4 I just shot in the back yard for 10.00 a piece!....She just kept telling me the wood chucks and ground hogs weren't the same....lol...Well it was a wild caught and died a week later....lucky she never got rabies or some other nasty disease.....ppl....