Depew, NY - House for sale

First....sorry to hear about your relatives. Just wanted to tell you that i actually know the house very well (I think). If i am correct it is the one directly to the right from where the old trailer park was a few years ago right behind penora pizza? just really caught my eye since we are actually looking for a house right now and got frustrated looking at a million websites with all the sames houses on them so i came over to hear and happen to see it. unfortunately since we live off central now in the village, we are trying to go into the country if we can so we wouldnt really be interested. I can tell you though that after looking at a million and 3 houses both on the web and in person, seems really nice and i would say it is most certainly at the right price point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First....sorry to hear about your relatives. Just wanted to tell you that i actually know the house very well (I think). If i am correct it is the one directly to the right from where the old trailer park was a few years ago right behind penora pizza? just really caught my eye since we are actually looking for a house right now and got frustrated looking at a million websites with all the sames houses on them so i came over to hear and happen to see it. unfortunately since we live off central now in the village, we are trying to go into the country if we can so we wouldnt really be interested. I can tell you though that after looking at a million and 3 houses both on the web and in person, seems really nice and i would say it is most certainly at the right price point.

Penora's Pizza is the one that got blasted buy the car after it killed that girl a couple weeks ago. Sad deal.

Penora's Pizza is the one that got blasted buy the car after it killed that girl a couple weeks ago. Sad deal.

Yes, you are correct. This house is right next to Penora's Pizza. My relatives who owned the house actually owned a feed store for many many years before selling the property to Penora Pizza.

Who wants the house for $60K?

why don't you get yourself a leasing company and rent it out

The property is part of an estate, there are minors involved in the will. Therefor, for the first year the state would only allow it to be sold for what they deemed "fair-market value", which was $72,900. A full year has passed, so now it can be sold for less. It will be marked down to $59,900 within the next day or two. For such a small amount $, we just want to sell this property so that th estate can finally be closed. It's a pain to worry about somebody mowing the lawn, etc.

http://www.realtyusa...sName=BuffaloNY

I believe it is still furnished somewhat, including a washer & dryer.

SOMEBODY MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!!

We have gotten offers from Investors in the low 40's, but would prefer not to sell to them.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Funny I was looking for a house in WNY earlier this summer and I grew up in Depew (Cheektowaga actually but went to DHS) problem is the taxes are ridiculous when you can buy a $100,000 house in the city and pay half that in taxes.

I think my Mom grew up in Depew until about 7th grade. From what I remember as a kid visiting there in the summer, it seemed like a nice area.

Yea, I have no idea about the taxes, etc in comparison to other nearby places. It's a whole other world up there in WNY. We are trying to sell a house for 1/4 of what I paid for a 1BR Apartment last year.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld