2012 DMP trading thread

BrianNY

went to town hall today.. lady said that the dmps arent available for purchase again till nov. 1st.. anyone ever hear of it stopping mid-season?.. i know they dont have any 3n left was going to get 3m but said i could not purchase, maybe she was confused and thought i wanted 3n.. idk

The DMP purchase dates ended Oct 1rst I think it was...That was the deadline to get one. The ones that are available now are a limited number of leftover DMP's that do not go on sale until Nov 1. If you read the links, website you will see the rules/explanations

ohh okay.. so then she was right just didnt give me that detailed of info... might have to get myself a 3m... anyone know of any good land in 3m somewhat close to the 3n border?

If 3m includes dutchess county, there are double that borders Putnum. Seen a few deer in there when squirrel hunting too. Good luck.

If 3m includes dutchess county, there are double that borders Putnum. Seen a few deer in there when squirrel hunting too. Good luck.

think its only ulster part of orange and one other.. was looking at it today in town hall cant remember though.. 3ms over the river though i dont think dutchess goes that far

think its only ulster part of orange and one other.. was looking at it today in town hall cant remember though.. 3ms over the river though i dont think dutchess goes that far

dutchess is the same side as putnam orange(3m) is over the river and does not connect to dutchess. Newburgh is orange county and just over the newburgh beacon bridge is dutchess county

Hello everyone im asking for a 7a permit i have a handicapped daughter in a wheel chair shes tried and was denied for dmp i did also first year hunting so thereslittle chance of a buck being harvested and wheel chair thing is kinda rough on her im reaching out see if anyone make her dreams come true all shes asked for and i failed well if anyone can donate one be glad to send pics of her and her deer show you how happy u made her