Fogging Glasses

Cabin Fever

I stopped wearing my glasses hunting many years ago, due to them fogging up. The last time I wore them, I was trying to bloodtrail in a thicket after dark, and the glasses fogged up so bad that I couldn't see my hand in front of my face! It was horrible and I swore I would never wear glasses hunting again. Strictly contacts!

I have some kind of eye funk going on and the eye doctor said that I can't wear my contacts for the next 2 weeks, until it clears up. Great... Now I gotta wear the glasses! I went to 3 stores looking for a spray for the glasses that will prevent them from fogging up. Found some wipes, that say "anti-fog", but I'll believe it when I see it. What do you use? What really works?

I've been wearing glasses forever. I despise wearing them, but with my awful vision other than contacts they're all I got. Around 8 years ago or so I developed a cornea ulcer from wearing contacts, so they're also out of the question as I was...and am afraid of the series consequences that one might experience with wearing them. In my experience there is nothing, no product that will keep them fog proof for long periods of time. Lots of products work for an hour, but when they dry also fail. I would pay big bucks for something that lasted 8 hrs. The worst is in the winter where just the warm of your face fogs them up.

Actually this got better reviews

http://www.amazon.com/MotoSolutions-FogTech-Anti-Fog-Paintball-Glasses/dp/B001JR4CIO/ref=cm_cr_dp_asin_lnk

I too wear glasses and they always fog up especially when wearing a full facemask. I wear masks with holes in the mouth and nose to let the heat escape. Really sux. I may try this or switch to contacts with progressive lenses.

Edited by Deerthug

I picked up some stuff at a sports show called "World Optical" anti fog. I bought it for my scopes but the guy selling it put some on a pair of glasses, held them over steam and they stayed clear. Works awesome on the scopes. Think its about $10

www.world-opticalproducts.com