dam rain

Red

just spent the past hour up stairs trying to stop the rain from getting under my brother inlaws screen door and on to the new carpet then come down stairs and my wife says look at the ceiling yep a line of water on my nice new ceiling that i had done a year ago the upper porch is leaking a little all summer long i told my self to by some henrys and rool the roof and never did this sucks

the rain has let up here im gonna leave work a little early today bring the bucket truck home and tarp off the up stairs until later this week when it drys then im definitely gonna roll the upper porch. i had a sheet of luan on in my basement so last night i put 2 constuction garbage bags over it and put it on the porch where i thought the leak was coming from i think that helped a little.

good luck mussy i hope it didnt cause much damage really sucks when you find out theres a leak in the middle of the storm by then its to late to do anything and really sucks. on a good note i think this weather might make hunting really good later this week/weekend