Leftover DMP lottery

NYbuck50

I gambled and didn't go this am, but snuck out of my office about 1130(before the noon crowd) and picked up 2 additional 7f dmp's. i don't think i'll need the venison, but i'll fill and donate at least one of em.. How did everyone else make out?

I wished I could just see a doe!! In 7f or a!!

From what I understand from reading the DEC site is if the zone is open at start of the day it will stay until end of day. So it will not stop say 7F at 11am because target is hit. It gets calculated at end of day and taken off if target is hit.

I did run down and got a 7f and 8f.

Fletch they are out there man. Though this last 2 weeks has been so shitty weathwer wise, i only saw deer on one of 8 sits... where the 1st 2 weeks of the season i couldnt go an hour without at least seeing some. This saturday should be solid weather wise.. perfect day to be in a tree

From what I understand from reading the DEC site is if the zone is open at start of the day it will stay until end of day. So it will not stop say 7F at 11am because target is hit. It gets calculated at end of day and taken off if target is hit.

this is correct, Fletch. its more of a hand out than a lottery. got two for 8g.

I guess that depends on how you define close. 3 hours or so. I have been invited to go down this year. If I do not, I will sign the tags over to the guys who do.

Cool bubba. Buddy lives there, and has invited me to visit. Was looking into doing a visit one of these days, would be awesome to hunt as well, as it's a good 6 hr drive for me.