OMG HAZ HE TAKEN ALLZ UR GUNZ YET?!?!

i could mod a mag... whats so hard about it

Don't know how it's going to work upstate but in NYC we need to show the receipt or invoice from the gunsmith proving it was actually modified. We can not just say "I did it myself, trust me, it was modified."

Except Samuel Adams was talking about independence from England and was trying to rally people to back the revolution in that speech he gave in 1776.

I guess context should never get in the way of a good sound bite.

Unlike the colonists, you have representation. You just don't like how they voted.

Exactly, enjoy your chains you voted on yourself. Better start working out, they will get progressivelly heavier in the yrs to come.

Went to Herb Phillipsons and theres not even a 22LR on the self.. All you can buy is a shotgun and maybe a decent rifle. Sad times. I went to buy some ammo and the guy was telling me about all the new laws and how there going to track all ammo buys. I laughed and asked him if I looked like a terrorist. Then I bought there last 6 boxes of 7x62.36 ammo and went home.