rut question

tommyc50

im thinking of going up state fri whats your oppinions on the snow effects on the rut will it delay it my friend says its on and strong to breed before the weather turns cold think thats b/s they'll wait the snow out where i in hunt in hancock ,del. cty. the ruts in full swing the start of gun season second/ third week of nov.

I have seen and shot most of my bucks right in the middle or some of the worst storms in 4o area if theres a storm comming im hunting every chance I can my wife thinks im nuts but if you kow the area you hunt you know where they are and the chase will go on even in some of the baddest weather just I have come face to face walking though the woods and bent over to walk under a low snow covered pine branch and there walking on the other side of the tree a nice 8 piont I think he scared me more then I scared him after about a 60 or 80 yard dash from him he stopped to look and see what spooked him gave me just the right time to put a 165 grain 270 piece of lead in him so just because the weathers bad dont think the deer are not moveing