Rage BRoadheads

i use them and there great!

i use the 2 blade, 3 blade is not legal in NY... you do not have to worry about lining the broad head up with your fletches, if by lining them up you mean the lines of the blade with the Fletch then no...

spin them on and your good to go and experience the most unbelievable entry and exit wounds youll ever see... i sound like a pitchman, i swear i dont get a kick back from rage lol

Cabin fever,

You dont want to use that type of quiver with the foam insert. I forgot the brand name of mine, but it made for expandablebroadheads.

Unfortunately mine is like that with the foam, but what I did was just slice out a little bit with a utility knife, and now it fits perfect in there.

I have a quiver that holds the arrow shaft top and bottom and the Rages seem to stay closed in it . Just make sure the blades are locked before you nock an arrow . Also  ........ practice locking the blades as it takes a bit of practice to get them right . alt=my sidehttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/2cents.gif[/img]