duck hunting with a plus

papabear

went out with two buddy's hunted till 930 am went out on the boat pulled up along one of the islands set up the decoys had some buffleheads and geese a few mallards and a pair of black ducks out. we shot about 8 buffes I got nice drake mallard saw some geese in the distance took out my new buck garden call and they stared to turn getting closer and closer when for no reason they turned I could not figer out why when my buddy point out that a fox was 3 feet from us I turned he ran got about 25 yards when I dropped him

I took him to "fins to feathers" to get him mounted

papabear

post-277-0-65690700-1353703515_thumb.jpg

post-277-0-98290500-1353703525_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

No, papabear. When i said 3 feet, I was saying I was impressed that it was only 3 feet from you.
Not to steal your thread but how do you like Fins to Feather?

sorry I was looking at the picture ya I never had one that close to me it was grate

Rich at Fins To Feathers is really good he did all my work many duck's and black bear and a few other small game and now I just dropped my fox off the him knowing it will also look esculent

papabear

sorry I was looking at the picture ya I never had one that close to me it was grate

Rich at Fins To Feathers is really good he did all my work many duck's and black bear and a few other small game and now I just dropped my fox off the him knowing it will also look esculent

papabear

Im glad to hear someone had some good experiences from there. I have had the opposite luck with him.

• 10 months later...