east aurora

Red

Does anyone here hunt in east aurora? My boss just gave me permission to hunt at her house I stopped by during work today and only made it about 3 yards into the woods and had 4 doe with in bow range. Its a 15 min drive from work and 30 minutes from home I wanted to se if anyone can tell me how the hunting is around east aurora

Edited by Red

Not east aurora but elma, alway been real good hunting, you need permission froma landowner to hunt though as it is all private. Seveal lage bucks are taken in that area every year, but make a sure shot as there are a lot of animal lovers in that area as well.

I have a spot near the school off Center Rd. This year really sucked for bow season as the property owner has let two other guys hunt it along with me. The property is 7 acres but you can only hunt an area 300' x 180'. Yup, three guys in that little area don't work

They just don't get it.........(and the two other guys suck for even messing with a spot that small that someone else is already working)

I'll try and give it a shot with the ML. Maybe.........