7mm 08 for sale

If you know someone with a high cal. magnum rifle, see if you can get them to let your nephew take a few shots with it. He might see the light after he gets his teeth rattled, then he may want to just stick with the 08.

If you know someone with a high cal. magnum rifle, see if you can get them to let your nephew take a few shots with it. He might see the light after he gets his teeth rattled, then he may want to just stick with the 08.

Yeah, invite him out for a couple of hours of bench shooting with something that isn't a "baby gun". After a few shots and a good shoulder mashing, keep on with the shooting session until he is ready to accept that "baby gun".

I'm having a hard time with this idea of a kid mocking such a super expensive gift. Somehow that just don't seem right.

well, after alot of thinking, i think i might just hold on to it, keep it for my daughter. she would love it, and appreciate it. She went and sat with me tonight and froze her butt off, but told me how she cant wait to be able to have a gun while she sits with me, so that literally pulled the bug out of my patoot.

How was the recoil of the RRA verses the regular stuff?

There is a notable difference with the reduced recoil ammo. makes the 7mm-08 feel like a .243. However, past 100 yards, it's off paper. way too low. and I can't get it to group well at 100 yards in my BAR. Maybe it's the gun. But I would not recommend the RRA.