another useless scumbag

verminater71

so i send my wife in to one of my stands that was hot all bowseason....shortly later she sends me a text

hey there is a dead deer 40 yards from your stand....a few hours later i make my way over to check it out

sure enough there it is a dead doe??? i start to look it over and lo and behold it was a buck

someone had cut the antlers off and left the body there...it had been picked pretty clean by coyotes

i dont know if someone shot it from my stand but it was dead rite there

if some A***hole shot a buck from my stand and just cut the horns and left the body....thats just wrong

Sometimes it's stuff like this that puts a bad face to the rest of us.

Sorry to hear that soemone did that..... lets just hope that the guy foudn the buck dead, already picked fromt eh coyotes and decided to capture the antlers..... Lets just hope.

Good luck to your wife..... and to you.

I am guessing if it has been picked clean it has been there awhile. I found a dead doe the second day of gun season in my woods. I have a trail game on this deer, at it has hardly been touched and we are talking 2 weeks. So maybe that deer was shot some where's else and dies there and someone found what was left og him an took the rack. I have found 3 dead deer this year 2 bucks and a doe. The bucks where from bow seasons and stripped clean, this doe has only been chewed on alittle on the hind quarter.

this was in the cornell E-a-B area...it's all posted and you have to pass a background check to hunt there...I let them know about it

the problem is in a E-a-B area someone shoots a small buck by accident and don't want to get in trouble so they leave the deer to rot

no way to prove who did it....and i was in there last sat and it wasn't there then