Deer Search?

Lawdwaz

I gave the number to a friend last night, he said the message said they were busy don't call back they will return calls when able to

so he called them about 530-6pm last night and they still have not returned his call.

Edited by paula

Thank God no...and hopefully never again...though when I called...they got right back to me and came out two days in a Row to search for that buck...many lessons learned and a suggestion to up grade my bow.....has landed me two of the biggest 8pt and 9pt to date and a few doe take with bow...Well worth the donation even though no buck...but that well a year later...hope a certain person is enjoying it :umbrage: hhhmmm some ppl never got over there child hood finders keepers

• Like 1

I had them come out for an early season doe that I arrowed. Unfortunately I gut shot her. After letting her sit all night, I still ended up pushing her the next morning (which amazed us considering the pieces of organs we found while trailing). Deer search came out later on day two and we put the dog on the trail, but no luck. The tracker was very disappointed because we both knew it was a dead deer. He was still training his 5 month old dog, who seemed a bit more interested in the birds than the deer scent. She fled to the swamp which I suspect is more difficult to track due to all the water. My first deer lost, but I have to say, deer search was good in responding in 8h even though we never recovered her.