who had the machine gun in volney.for real.fully auto.6 times.a bunch

arrow nocker

thought there was a cop fight or something.at first it was like a fast hand gun going off,but after a few times i heard some three round fully auto bursts.That went on like 3 different times.The last one i heard was like 6 fully auto shots.I know what a fully auto sounds like and i know what a semi auto sounds like.This was fully auto.Did any one else hear it?could have heard it towards fulton too cuase it came from that direction.Aren't fully auto illegal?

Maybe.sounded pretty radical.Right at sunset i might add.At first i thought it was the typical 3-5 shots at running deer at dusk.But i went on and on.Then i could tell it sounded like a hand gun.Semi auto.Then the auto round bursts went off.I thought to my self.Holy crap.That deer is defenatly dead now.LOL

The young gun crowd luvs black rifles and they are buying them buy the ton. NICS checks are and have been at record numbers for the last couple years and guns like AKs and SKSs have become extremely popular with the new young gun buyers. This has driven the price of these rifles thru the roof, an AK sells for 700 or so and the Chinese Comblock Norinco SKS is now fetching close to 500 clams. This i beleive is driven by the zombie apocalypse and video game thing. Gone are the days of break action 12ga shotguns and bolt action rifles. Bump Fire stocks seem to be a fad because i see a ton of them in the classifieds. Once they realize they paid 275 bucks for the thing and all it does is burn out yer barrel and make you broke buying ammo and that they really cant hit a friggin thing with them they quickly sell them to the next unsuspecting buyer who has dreams of owning a full auto weapon...

Bump stock is my guess,fully legal, machine gun rate of fire. A guy on my crew has one on his AK 47, each time he shoots it on my range the phone calls start ...

Plenty of youtube videos if you want to see one in action.

Ya its hard to hit anything, and you burn a lot of ammo, but he uses his side job money for toys, its play money and its fun, i use his ammo !