Holder for "The Can"

I was at Dick's in Webster today and saw somrthing kinda neat . It was a thing that you screw into a tree and snapped your Doe Bleat can into . You flip it up and let if fall and it makes the bleat . It was on clearance for $1.99 but I couldn't bring myself to buy another GIMMICK .

Quaker Boy Twist a Bleat can Holder

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, that brings to mind the next generation of invention that somebody can get rich on. We need a can holder that mounts to the bow with a trigger mechanism that can turn the can over while you are at full draw. Neat idea .... eh? So let's get designing! The hunting world needs this!!! Or at least if marketed right we could convince them that they do.

Doc

I can't win! But look, if we could get Chuck Adams to advertise it for us the "Bow-mounted Can Tilter" could be a hit. Even if it didn't work. Just come up with some catchy phrase like they did with that Rage commercial. You know, "it's like throwing an axe through an animal". That worked great. Yeah that's how it can work. A good professional testimonial and a real catchy phrase it won't even have to work. We can sell it!!!

Doc

Come on, you Tiffany has been voted the official HuntingNY spokes-person.

See there, you have an obvious marketing talent too. Choosing the right person for advertising is an important feature to the success of the marketing project. And she's definitely the right person.

I'm telling ya' we can make a fortune. People are doing it (to hunters) every day.

Doc