Are you FOR or AGAINST a change?

Accidental pool drowning or a massive killing by a gun. can't blame the instrument????? Being logical??? grief is grief that is correct. No I'm not compassionate because I jumped on the anti gun bandwagon. I have always thought this way. It will make a difference if one person isn't killed after some type of negotiations take place and some new thinking comes about. You want to talk about compassion don't f-ing come down my street buddy!

As I thought... your response makes no sense. Since when has a gun every killed anyone.. I don't think you are hearing yourself... massive killing "BY" a gun? See there in lies the problem with this culture.. people like you thinking that the gun has a soul and a mind of it's own... that's not even logical.. it's nothing more than an innocent tool used in a senseless killing... it doesn't control itself... it needs someone to pick it up, load it, aim it and then pull the trigger.. stop speaking about it as if it sought out a deranged man and jumped in the guys hands and forced him into a school full of children... the gun is no more to blame than the car used to drive the guy to the school. Concentrating on the instruments instead of the people that do these killings is the reason they continue to happen... the gun didn't make the guy a killer.. that was in his head regardless of his weapon of choice. For some reason you aren't smart enough to understand that... and I'm not your buddy!

• Like 4