Journal News posts names

Yea, I guess the creator of this blog took screenshots before they all blocked their twitter, facebook, etc.

It's getting pretty wild lol.

Might take my .357 out of the safe and place it under my pillow haha.

Wonder if my neighbors will start giving me dirty looks? lol.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The unlimited release of personal gun ownership information is another example of the government abusing its power. Gun ownership information of any sort or the lack thereof should never be public information. At best it should be limited to law enforcement on a need-to-know basis. This is another reason why the greatest danger to freedom comes from governments, not gun owners. Almost all gun crimes are committed by persons using unregistered weapons. Registered guns makes it easy for the government to know who has a gun & how many when it comes time to round them up.

Edited by adkbuck

If that was my house and I was home, the would be burglars would be going to the morgue in body bags not sitting in jail for the next 5-10 yrs.

Edited by Deerthug

If that was my house and I was home, the would be burglars would be going to the morgue in body bags not sitting in jail for the next 5-10 yrs.

+1, I'm on the list.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but check out the video link below. A group pretended to be advocates for gun control and went around to the houses of many of the journal news reporters and asked them to display "gun free home" signs on their front yard. Shockingly none of them thought it was a good idea and several of them had armed guards protecting their homes. These hypocrites can publish where gun owners live but none would display a sign indicating where a non-gun owner lives.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/watch-journalists-squirm-over-gun-free-signs/