Are the democrats actually responsible for this murder?

More information has been released about the shooting of the firefighters in upstate NY

According to an article by the AP:

William Spengler raised no alarms in prison for 17 years and for more than a decade afterward. Well-spoken, well-behaved and intelligent, his demeanor was praised by four straight parole boards that nevertheless denied him parole, worried that bludgeoning his 92-year-old grandmother with a hammer showed a violent streak that could explode again.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/29/new-york-woman-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-2-firefighters/?test=latestnews#ixzz2GSAE6YLd

The key sentence is the last one. Does anyone really think that someone who bludgeoned his own grandmother to death should NOT have received the death penalty? Why was this person allowed to continue to walk the earth? In NY the answer is simple; NY Governors and the democratic party rabidly oppose the death penalty. But why? Is it because they fear the loss of their constituents when they sentence one to death?

Please save the "an innocent man may be sentenced to death nonsense." Death penalty cases afford the greatest protections to those charged, and there are enough cases where the perpetrator admits the act or is caught in the act.

So the question must be answered, "Why does the democratic party protect these killers?"

The majority of Americans, doesn't matter what party, just don't know what is going on. Granted, those that decide on emotion is more prominent from the progressives.

Here is an op-ed I just had in the Buffalo News, below is the online version. The second paragraph is the key.

http://www.buffalone...urchasing power

Except for a handful, elected officials at Congress, and maybe all state and local are clueless.

And the Webster house was a meth lab. Carrie lived in Webster and is now in Brighton. The news is not informing about the drug house.

Edited by tony m

More information has been released about the shooting of the firefighters in upstate NY

According to an article by the AP:

William Spengler raised no alarms in prison for 17 years and for more than a decade afterward. Well-spoken, well-behaved and intelligent, his demeanor was praised by four straight parole boards that nevertheless denied him parole, worried that bludgeoning his 92-year-old grandmother with a hammer showed a violent streak that could explode again.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...s#ixzz2GSAE6YLd

The key sentence is the last one. Does anyone really think that someone who bludgeoned his own grandmother to death should NOT have received the death penalty? Why was this person allowed to continue to walk the earth? In NY the answer is simple; NY Governors and the democratic party rabidly oppose the death penalty. But why? Is it because they fear the loss of their constituents when they sentence one to death?

Please save the "an innocent man may be sentenced to death nonsense." Death penalty cases afford the greatest protections to those charged, and there are enough cases where the perpetrator admits the act or is caught in the act.

So the question must be answered, "Why does the democratic party protect these killers?"

Woofer man you gotta give this stuff a break already, isnt there something else that interests you, what kinda music you like? im kinda partial to metal and have been really getting into German metal bands like Rammstein lately. Are you gonna turkey hunt this spring?

I'm opposed to the death penalty myself, for complex reasons. However, this man should never, ever have seen the light of day through anything but bars and razorwire again.

I am not sure if it would change anything but we do need the death penalty. Why waste the money on something like that. Once a killer...... As Ron White says about texas... We have the death penalty and we use it!!! You kill someone in texas...We will kill ya back!!!!!!!

I am for the death penalty for the purpose of eliminating a proven threat to the public... I am not in favor of it as a means of revenge. But why keep someone who can never be let back into society in jail for the rest of his life at the expense of the people?... eliminating the person.. protects people forever from that person.

• Like 1

This criminal should of been put to death to spare the tax payers the burden. I think it cost about $90,000 year to maintain a prisioner. A quick and swift process would spare the tax payers of wasted funds and deter pieces of sh** like this from interacting with society ever again.

And the Webster house was a meth lab. Carrie lived in Webster and is now in Brighton. The news is not informing about the drug house.

I live 5 minutes from the scene of the killings. There has not been one mention of meth by anyone.The houses are close together and neighbors have been interviewed,not one mention of meth.Spengler lived with his sister and it was an unharmonious relationship.Today it was reported in the newspaper that she was working with a realtor to buy another house and possibly sell the house they both lived in and perhaps that set him off..The bottom line is this guy was not stable to be out of prison but New York State let him out anyways.