DARN my childhood fream of having my own AR15 is going to be ruined DARN u feinstein

This is bull the people should not be afraid of the government the government should be afraid of it's people

they better not come for my weapons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited to remove inappropriate language.

Edited by Buckwild96

This does not help with the MILITARY AUTHORTIZATION ACT OF 2011 being in place which in the end states tht under marshall law in times of peace or war they can arrest u no trial nothing not even tell u why ur arrested

the government serves us

it should not control us

Sorry Steve Forgive me I am sorry just I get carried away just this situation is what agrrivates me. The government once one thing happens the media causes hysteria. Now if I had my AR15 does it mean i am goin to kill people....No. Being a law abiding citizen It's unfair tht because of some idiot who is having a bad day has to ruin it for eveyone. Now probably 90% of Americans are criminals if this goes through.

The government scream power to the people and let freedom reign but this is not freedom this more control by the government.

I do not hate my country just this ridiculous where one day it's fine next day what u loved doing is now a felony the very next day. But the Marshal Law can happen

Cuomo if he passes this it could be a reality.

Welcome to America i guess

Signed

Joe Atkinson

Possible Future U.S Soldier

Sorry Steve Forgive me I am sorry just I get carried away just this situation is what agrrivates me. The government once one thing happens the media causes hysteria. Now if I had my AR15 does it mean i am goin to kill people....No. Being a law abiding citizen It's unfair tht because of some idiot who is having a bad day has to ruin it for eveyone. Now probably 90% of Americans are criminals if this goes through.

And that is all that needs to be said about that.

This isn't the first time radical gun control has been proposed. I think I've stated where I stand on the subject more than once on different threads on this forum, no need to derail this.

Hint: Since I'm in the market for a .223 semi-auto, I'm probably not in agreement with at least that part. :)

Thanks... I appreciate the usual condescending answer

(Hint) didn't know you were in the market for a .223 semi.. was that in one of your prior posts?

Edited by ants

Thanks... I appreciate the usual condescending answer

(Hint) didn't know you were in the market for a .223 semi.. was that in one of your prior posts?

I've mentioned it in number of posts on gun control in the political forum, as well as recently here:

If you missed that, then I apologize for my remark. You have been active in most of the political threads so I thought you would have read it before.