pictures I just retrieved

NYBowhunter

I need to get another bushnell, they take great pics and they are somewhat affordable.  Great pics, I like the others in the QDM section even more :)

Yeah I like the bushnell trailcam myself. A very small package that takes great pictures. My moultrie I 40 unfortunately is on its way out after only three years of use, it stopped taking pictures at night , takes very few pictures during the day and the LCD screen is not working. When the moultrie did work it took great pictures, but it was short lived. In place of the moultrie I'm going to get another bushnell.

I have the Trophy Cam, I have last years model which is 3 or 5 mega pixels. The 2010 model has three settings either 3, 5 or 8 mega pixels,

I use Bushnell Trophy cams also. I've read MANY complaints and negative reviews about the '10 models though on Cabelas and chasingame.com. They said until they get the bugs worked out of the '10 models, you might be better off buying an '09 model. I've never had any issues with my '09's.

I have the Trophy Cam, I have last years model which is 3 or 5 mega pixels. The 2010 model has three settings either 3, 5 or 8 mega pixels,

I use Bushnell Trophy cams also. I've read MANY complaints and negative reviews about the '10 models though on Cabelas and chasingame.com. They said until they get the bugs worked out of the '10 models, you might be better off buying an '09 model. I've never had any issues with my '09's.

Thanks for the heads up Cabinfever, I was just about to go out and get the 10' model. Knock on wood as I have not had any issues with the 09' model as well.