Exactly. They have no clue as to what makes a firearm work, which is why they have the belief that one semi auto is more dangerous than another. Absolute hogwash, all of it.

Exactly right - I have been beating my head against the wall explaining to people that a semiautomatic that looks tactical or"military style" is functionally the same and no more dangerous than every other hunting semi auto rifle out there. The problem is that people that have no clue about guns look at that and say omg a military assault rifle. I usually respond by asking if a red corvette is faster than a blue corvette with white racing stripes?

The shoulder thing that goes up - does she mean a sling?????

No ...the sling is the shoulder thing that goes OVER... thats fine. What makes the rifle so much more deadly is the shoulder thing that goes UP. Kind of like the bullet clip holder thing. A bullet clip holder thing that holds 10 bullets is okay, but a bullet clip holder thing that holds 11 bullets is bad.

Edited by ants

She is a disturbing individual. She didn't call for the death penalty of the man who killed her husband and others, but she did call for the banning of 10+ round magazines. I guess she didn't want to see a fellow democrat put to death for his criminals actions. Those democrats should be ashamed to show there faces in public.

These are the same insects that pushed a bill that said they needed to pass it before they knew what was in it (bammer care). They are in no way ashamed to show their faces in public and think they are smarter than the rest of us " stupid hicks ". And that is exactly what they think you are and will have no problem killing you or your family to get what they want. You will be collateral damage to their "perfect " world. A leftist is still a communist. You can dress a prostitute up in a bussiness suit but she's still a prostitute. These arse monkeys were all trained in ivy league leftists college's by hardcore marxists. They can spin there propaganda about justice for the innocent all they want but they are still out to destroy America and so far they are doing pretty good. Unfortunatelly unless we riot in the streets after it passes and burn entire citys down nothing will happen. And I dont think gun owners will do that they will just bow and become subjects to the new world order.