phade

Internship Opportunity for Junior/Senior Undergrad

I run a risk management program for a $2B+ a year company. I am looking into bringing on an intern for a few days a week in lieu of college credit. I can work with the respective college to help ensure credit is given. Internships are not paid; however, interns stand a very high chance of being hired upon graduation as long as they do well in the experience.

Role is located in Penfield, NY (Rochester).

Prefer a business background with writing skils, or a communications background.

Edited by phade

www.pursuitoutdoors.com or pursuitoutdoorstrailcameras on Facebook
Trail Camera Sales, Reviews, and Troubleshooting - PM for HNY pricing!

Sounds like a good opportunity for a college student. Cool stuff.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

This is a great opportunity for someone and really nice that you posted it here! Hopefully someone has a son or daughter up in your area that can take advantage of your offer.

Quality employer - college students should seriously consider this opportunity. Of course, you do have to work with Phade .... lol

• Like 1

Would they have to be a current student to apply? I graduated this past spring and am open to an opportunity like this. I have an environmental management degree (30+ credits in business).

Hi, yes, unfortunately you would need to be an active student (could be undergrad or in a grad program) where credit is granted. It falls back on employment laws/HR.

Our daughter does this for a living ...have you contacted the local institutes student programs departments? They have coordinators that match students to internships....actually some internships are paid..just depends on the corporation...our daughters and her better halfs were..but both of those were out of state...

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Oh I had/have a plethora of submissions. I'm iust picky and always open to helping those I may know and or via networking. Our company is never short of applications.

We had more than 200 submissions and found a top caliber intern. Thats over with and may consider another.