That was fast...

Ordered my WTI power plant and tall tines and they are here already!...can't beat the price with free shipping..no tax...they offered to add a free bag of minerals and I had to decline...hhmm thanks NYS...but price was better than I thought so happy about that...The tall tines were less than what my NY guy quoted me for regular PT turnips...his7.00 before tAX.. these cost me 6.66...

Ordered my WTI power plant and tall tines and they are here already!...can't beat the price with free shipping..no tax...they offered to add a free bag of minerals and I had to decline...hhmm thanks NYS...but price was better than I thought so happy about that...The tall tines were less than what my NY guy quoted me for regular PT turnips...his7.00 before tAX.. these cost me 6.66...

Wow! That is a ton for local pricing.

Check out slayer seed. His from WI, and his site is pretty basic, but his stuff is good. Lots of reports from happy customers.

Grow are you saying $7 per pound for PTT?

Dang I know I answered this and hit post...Oh well try again...yes I called last or week before to check out prices for the budget...My guy didn't have most of 2013 prices yet but did say he had PT on hand...so I'm assuming ....last years...but when I asked how much he clearly said 7.00 a #...I immediately started searching for ways to get a better price..Down south the sell for between 1.20 and 2.00 a pound...but the shipping just kills ya...This is why last year on this forum I tried to get a group together..to discuss what ppl planned on growing so we could pool our needs and find less expensive seed out of state in 50# bags...split the shipping costs then just weigh out every ones seed...better yet if some one was tax exempt ..or had ties to trucking...Oh well....no one answered......

Edited by growalot