Wyoming Mounts

BizCT

WOW the mulie is real nice Congrats....The prong horns are great looks like you and your dad had a great trip.I have a head my third at Fox Studios I agree he is the best!

Yea, he's a really nice guy too. Can't wait to pick up my 2 gray foxes and mountain lion from him. Hopefully early March.

Nice stinky goats.Muley is unique,very nice.

Thanks all. My dads antelope scored mid 70's if I remember correctly. Missed b&c by 7-8" I believe. Mine is very heavy mass, 6". My mule deer has that weird point with hair still on it. I've never shot anything nontypical in my life, so I was pumped to shoot something different.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

He did a great job on my deer,I picked it up on Tuesday,It looks amazing.and Kurt and I shot the sh t for half an hour.He is a real down to earth guy.this was the third deer Kurt has done for me and I have to say he is the best hands down..

He did a great job on my deer,I picked it up on Tuesday,It looks amazing.and Kurt and I shot the sh t for half an hour.He is a real down to earth guy.this was the third deer Kurt has done for me and I have to say he is the best hands down..

Did u see a mt lion in there? Or 2 gray foxes? I should picking them up soon.

Biz he was working on a fox,getting the form ready not sure what color it was.Did not see a lion,his back room was filled with deer mounts and a horse.

Thanks. I'll give him a call.