Kahr CW 9 *For Sale*

How does a private sale for a hand gun work?

Geno....

I just sold the gun via another forum so it is no longer available.

Buying a handgun this way is relatively easy, it just takes a little more time. You'd send me the money and a copy of your FFL to send it to. My FFL sends it to your FFL and then you take the bill of sale and whatever your FFL has and go to your county pistol permit people and they put it on your permit. Show your FFL your paper work and hit the road!

Correct me if I'm wrong guys......although this thread will get locked up pronto so if I misspoke, start a new thread or PM Geno.

Thanks guys!

Geno....

I just sold the gun via another forum so it is no longer available.

Buying a handgun this way is relatively easy, it just takes a little more time. You'd send me the money and a copy of your FFL to send it to. My FFL sends it to your FFL and then you take the bill of sale and whatever your FFL has and go to your county pistol permit people and they put it on your permit. Show your FFL your paper work and hit the road!

Correct me if I'm wrong guys......although this thread will get locked up pronto so if I misspoke, start a new thread or PM Geno.

Thanks guys!

Your OK with it...but for pistolas your FFL has to ship via next day air or 2 day air,well air mail,usually ~$45. Pistols can't go via ground. I dunno..maybe it's next day..I know it's way different than a rifle.

Edited by Single_shot

Your OK with it...but for pistolas your FFL has to ship via next day air or 2 day air,well air mail,usually ~$45. Pistols can't go via ground. I dunno..maybe it's next day..I know it's way different than a rifle.

That is not correct.

I'll send you a PM with a link.

Intrastate Handguns: A non-FFL can ONLY ship a handgun to an eligible person within the state through the eligible persons FFL. The handgun can ONLY be shipped to the receiving FFL via common carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.). If the receiving FFL WILL NOT accept a gun from a non-FFL, then the shipper will need to have a FFL ship it for them. A non-FFL CANNOT use USPS to ship a handgun.

Interstate Handguns: A non-FFL can ONLY ship a handgun to an eligible person through an FFL in any state via common carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.). A non-FFL CANNOT ship a handgun directly to another non-FFL in a different state. If the receiving FFL WILL NOT accept a handgun from a non-FFL, then the shipper will need to have a FFL ship it for them. A non-FFL CANNOT use USPS to ship a handgun.

This is Pa laws...I forget your north of here.