WOW! Just WOW!

Politicians say gun owners are the reason for violent crimes? This dip stick just violated a ton of people's privacy and put them at risk. I see a huge lawsuit heading towards CA. I hope the morons here are paying attention to this, so they don't make the same dumbass mistake.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance/california-just-showed-why-a-national-gun-registry-must-never-happen

49 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Politicians say gun owners are the reason for violent crimes? This dip stick just violated a ton of people's privacy and put them at risk. I see a huge lawsuit heading towards CA. I hope the morons here are paying attention to this, so they don't make the same dumbass mistake.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance/california-just-showed-why-a-national-gun-registry-must-never-happen

Seems like a easy way to let the anti’s know a list of people to red flag.

This has nothing to do with red flags, Big Brother already knows that if he wants to use it. This was posting people names, addresses, birthdates, the firearms they have, and other sensitive information on the web for millions to see. In this climate, that's not too safe for those whose information was made public with all the fanatics out there. Some moron wants to steal a gun, now he knows right where to go. The AG made the state a free gun store to some criminals.

Why are they calling it a " Data Breech ?  It was intentional and the dirtbag Attorney General was boasting about doing it !

California Attorney General Rob Bonta had boasted that the website would help increase transparency and that “transparency is key to increasing public trust between law enforcement and the communities we serve.” Instead, whether because of a spiteful bureaucrat upset with the Supreme Court’s ruling in a concealed carry case that affected California or simply the typical incompetence that is found in government bureaucracies, some 200,000 concealed carry permit holders had their personal information, including their home addresses, made available for anyone to see.

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

This has nothing to do with red flags, Big Brother already knows that if he wants to use it. This was posting people names, addresses, birthdates, the firearms they have, and other sensitive information on the web for millions to see. In this climate, that's not too safe for those whose information was made public with all the fanatics out there. Some moron wants to steal a gun, now he knows right where to go. The AG made the state a free gun store to some criminals.

The government is not the one that initiates the red flag process, just the one that writes the law. The ex wife, the anti gun neighbor that hates you, the boss you told to screw off before you quit all who now know you own guns initiates  the process. But I believe you are correct that this data release could also be used by criminals to steal weapons.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 3

This was no accident, as stated in the article, it was s spiteful and malicious act carried out by a slime ball. It just shows how far the left are willing to go to spit in the face of laws. They feel they are above reproach, but they should not be, and they should be held accountable for their actions.

• Like 2

Outrage after NY paper publishes names of gun permit holders

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/outrage-after-ny-paper-publishes-names-of-gun-permit-holders/

Anti-gun New York State was way ahead of anti-gun California on this dangerous criminal act.  Ten years ago New York State released information of those issued pistol permits.  I call it disgusting and dangerous.

So if a violent criminal uses that information to locate said law abiding licensed permit holders home, breaks in, steals the handgun and then kills someone with that handgun would not the newspaper and the State of New York employee who provided that information be co-conspirators in the homicide?  No surprise, this occurred while Andrew Cuomo was governor. 

Edited by ADK Native

Outrage after NY paper publishes names of gun permit holders

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/outrage-after-ny-paper-publishes-names-of-gun-permit-holders/
Anti-gun New York State was way ahead of anti-gun California on this dangerous criminal act.  Ten years ago New York State released information of those issued pistol permits.  I call it disgusting and dangerous.
So if a violent criminal uses that information to locate said law abiding licensed permit holders home, breaks in, steals the handgun and then kills someone with that handgun would not the newspaper and the State of New York employee who provided that information be co-conspirators in the homicide?  No surprise, this occurred while Andrew Cuomo was governor. 

That’s the one that had my name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro