court overturns stopage of Como new law ????

Is it true that the higest court now has overturned the lower court stopage of implemtation of the como new laws on guns and ammo ???? if  so what can now be down ? except vote him and all that voted for theseinvalid changes to the law out of office,

I went to Dicks and Bass Pro in MYrtle beach SC to see if I could get some 22 lr, 308 and 303 ammo.

not one box period, Dicks says his shipment are put out at 9 am Monday and do not last over 10 minutes, people lined up outside the store just waiting to run to the back and grap something. they then trade between each others in line waiting to pay up front. god what is becoming of us. They force laws in the dark of night with no chance for rebutal by the law abide hunters of the state.

Is it true that the higest court now has overturned the lower court stopage of implemtation of the como new laws on guns and ammo ???? if  so what can now be down ? except vote him and all that voted for theseinvalid changes to the law out of office,

I went to Dicks and Bass Pro in MYrtle beach SC to see if I could get some 22 lr, 308 and 303 ammo.

not one box period, Dicks says his shipment are put out at 9 am Monday and do not last over 10 minutes, people lined up outside the store just waiting to run to the back and grap something. they then trade between each others in line waiting to pay up front. god what is becoming of us. They force laws in the dark of night with no chance for rebutal by the law abide hunters of the state.

As I understand it, this initial challenge to the law was thrown out, but will be appealed to a higher court. I also understand that the lawsuit was poorly written and had no real argument disproving Cuomo's claim of an "immediate need". And so the question of whether the elimination of public discussion periods was not properly challenged and most likely will be lost with the appeal as well.

However, there are more challenges on the way that are being conducted by true professional lawyers who won't be making those same rookie mistakes. So the court challenges to the new law are by no means over with.

The situation with the ammo is a different story. Most of that is due to the hoarding actions of other gun owners. There have even been reports of gun owners buying up stock and reselling at a profit on the internet. I don't know how true that is but I have heard that it is going on. Simple greed and panic-hoarding brought on by fears of where this current assault on firearms may lead.

Since all this started their are no assault rifles that stayed in any store for any length of time, they were all purchased and are now in the general publics hands.  Then ammo, where is all this ammo going?  Hoarding is an understatement IMO...  Instead of making us safer they just filled peoples houses with extra fire power and ammo...  So much for making us safe. 

It is just general panic, I still have the same ammo for one gun that I have used for 3 years, one box of 20...  Have not purchased any since October.  Hope by this October prices go down and I don't have to give up my 1st unborn child as collateral for a box of 44 mag ammo...  Wonder if rationing will be in effect and they will say I only need 5 rounds to kill a deer, don't worry about sighting in, all guns are sighted in at factory and can never go out of alignment they will say...  So knowledgeable these politicians.  Soda ban, smoking ban, gun ban, no dog walking, no biking, no skate boarding.  Wonder if running will be banned in some area's, next walking and breathing.  Don't dare make a toy gun like the one you have at home out of a pizza, in school you will be arrested.  Love our crazy society!!!  Freedom?  Wonder when they will ban most fire arms like Mexico then we will be as safe as they are.  Arg